How our unique Support and Resistance works:
- Our S&R have horizontal and vertical lines
- The Horizontal lines will measure the high and the low price on a specific time frame
- The Vertical lines will measure the amount of time on a specific time frame. Also, the vertical line located on the far right of the chart indicates the time when our system resets itself
Each time frame has a different amount of time between the vertical lines been measured, see below:
- The 5 minutes time frame measures the last 4 hours of a trade from 1 am to 5 am NY time
- The 15 minutes time frame measures the last 12 hours of a trade from 5 pm to 5 am NY time
- The 1 Hour time frame measures the last 48 hours of a trade from 12am to 12 am X two days
- The 4 Hour time frame measures the last 168 hours of a trade (one week of trade).
5 MINUTES SETUP
15 MINUTES SETUP
30 MINUTES SETUP
1 H SETUP
4 H SETUP
Download S&R Here
Risk Warning Trading foreign currencies is a challenging and potentially profitable opportunity for educated and experienced investors. However, before deciding to participate in the Forex market, or using our software, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk. Most importantly, do not invest money you cannot afford to lose. There is considerable exposure to risk in any foreign exchange transaction. Any transaction involving currencies involves risks including, but not limited to, the potential for changing political and/or economic conditions that may substantially affect the price or liquidity of a currency. The leveraged nature of Forex trading means that any market movement will have an equally proportional effect on your deposited funds. This may work against you as well as for you. The possibility exists that you could sustain a total loss of initial margin funds and be required to deposit additional funds to maintain your position. If you fail to meet any margin call, your position will be liquidated and you will be responsible for any resulting losses.